These are some sites that I enjoy and have found beneficial. However, that doesn’t mean I agree with every point on any of these blogs. You, the reader, should remember 1 Thessalonians 5:21, and apply it!
- Barbara Thayer – A View from Serenity Acres
- Becky Pliego – Daily on My Way to Heaven
- Chris Brauns – A Brick in the Valley
- Corey Poff – The Inkslinger Blog
- Debbie Lynne – The Outspoken TULIP
- Diana Lovegrove – Waiting for our Blessed Hope
- Eddie Eddings – Facets of Grace
- Eddie Eddings – Calvinistic Cartoons
- Elizabeth DeBarros – Finding the Motherlode
- Jessica Kramasz – By Grace Alone
- Jon J. Cardwell – Preaching Christ Crucified
- Kim Shay – The Upward Call
- Lisa Spence – Lisa Writes
- Lyn – Saved by Grace
- Melissa – One Quiet Life
- Out of the Ordinary
- Paul Dare – All Thyngs
- Pilgrim Mommy – Tried by Fire
- Rachel Miller – A Daughter of the Reformation
- Shaan Sloan – Heavens Light
- Staci Eastin – Writing and Living
- Telling of His Wonderful Deeds
- The Sacred Sandwich
- Trisha Poff – The Good Life
- Answering Islam
- Beggars All
- Caffeinated Thoughts
- Christian Counseling & Educational Foundation
- David Murray – Head, Heart, Hand Blog
- Do Not Be Surprised
- Equipping Eve
- Fighting for the Faith
- Founders Blog
- George Ippolito – Life in Christ Ministries
- Gospel Reformation Network
- Grace Online Library
- Grace Gems
- Hail & Fire – Reformed and Gospel Theology
- Houswife Theologian
- Institute for Faith, Work & Economics
- J. C. Ryle Quotes
- James White -Alpha and Omega Ministries (Apologetics)
- John MacArthur – Grace to You
- Mortification of Spin
- Nancy Guthrie
- Of First Importance
- Open Doors USA – Serving Persecuted Christians Worldwide
- Pirate Christian Radio
- Pulpit & Pen
- Puritan Library
- R.C. Sproul – Ligionier Ministries
- Recover the Gospel
- Reformed on the Web
- Reformed Quotes
- Scriptorium (Patheos)
- Secret Believers – A Website and Blog for the Persecuted Church
- Sola Sisters
- The Bible Truth Chatroom
- The Domain for Truth
- The Gordian Knot
- The Octavius Winslow Archive
- The Reformed Reader
- Thirsty Theologian
- Thomas Watson Quotes
- Truth Remains
- Vance Christie
- Voddie Baucham
- Voice of the Martyrs
- World Wide Classroom Courses
- Wretched Radio
Hello back in December of 2010 you had elba from elbacooks4u and the it seems the video and blog are down. It’s such a great recipe do you know what happened???
A few years ago I reached out to her and she told me that she stopped doing her cooking videos. I was disappointed too because her recipes were great! I do have a great recipe for arroz con gandules y sofrito. I can link later tonight as I am currently commuting. Also, check this site out for authentic PR recipes: http://elboricua.com/recipes.html
Awww that is so sad. I used her pernil recipe for holidays. Thankfully I wrote it down. Thanks for the update and the links. As much as I cook I have never made arroz con gandules.
I, too, am sorry that the Elbacooks4u videos are no longer available on YouTube. For years they were my go to sites for all of my traditional recipes. All of her instructions were plainly and clearly presented. Thank you for providing clarity regarding the disappearance of here wonderful videos.
Liz Blanco says
Hello. Ms. Christina hope you are healthy and well during these horrible times. Ms. Christina my name is Liz and I live in Queens NY. I was wondering by any chance if you happened to have an email address or a way to contact Elba from Elba cooks 4u. A few years back I sent her a message and she kindly replied back. I was a loyal YouTube follower from her cooking channel but all of a sudden she and all her videos have vanished. Hope her and her family are well and safe. Thank you so much!
Hi Liz: Nice to meet a neighbor. I hope you and your family are safe and well. Unfortunately I do not have contact information for Elba. She was not just a wonderful cook, but a wonderful woman and I was sad to see her go. I will definitely share if anything changes.
Liz Blanco says
Thank you! I just came across your website and I love it. Especially now that I spent a month recovering from Covid-19 symptoms. I am truly grateful and blessed to be alive. I have to thank my Lord above he never left my side bought me back to health and protected my 12 year old daughter from getting the virus. As soon as this pandemic is over I will find a good bible based church and become a member. God is great!
Wow. I’m really thankful to hear you are recovering. Where in Queens are you?
Liz Blanco says
Like yourself I am also from Brooklyn (Bushwick). I now live in Ridgewood Queens. Not to far from Glendale & Maspeth Queens. I live 10 minutes from Christ Tabernacle Church 6436 Mrtyle Ave Glendale NY 11385. I am also from Puerto Rico born on the island and raised in NYC. I am married to my Middle school sweetheart and have 1 daughter.
Sounds like we have so much in common! 🙂 Maybe one day, when this is all over, we can meet for coffee. We live in Long Island now – not too far from where you are.
Liz Blanco says
That sounds wonderful. Hopefully this nightmare will end soon. It is so difficult to see how many families are suffering due to this virus. Thank you. Good night.
Rose Ali says
Hi, I too have been searching for Elba’s cooking videos which I used exclusively in the past. Her style of cooking is so much like my Mom’s. I used to watch Mom cook when I a young 9 yr old from atop of a milk crate, but I don’t remember all the ingredients to the dishes. Elba’s videos helped me re-learn how to cook many dishes for my family. I would love to know if anyone has Elba’s Bread Pudding recipe? If you do, can you email it to me? I would be very grateful if you could. If anyone is in contact, please let Elba know how much we all miss her. She is a truly special lady. Thank you! Rose Ali Please note- there is a “dot” in my e-mail address 🙂